DULCE DE LECHE JELLY
Cheese jelly ingredients
- 1 stick of cream cheese
- 1 cup of condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup of milk
- A big splash of Vainilla Molina
- 2 pouches of gelatin (hydrated and melted)
Dulce de leche jelly ingredients
- 2 cups of cajeta or dulce de leche
- 4 cups of milk
- 3 pouches of gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions for the cheese Jelly
- Blend all the ingredients for the cheese jelly.
- Grease a jelly mold with oil.
- Pour in the cheese jelly mixture and refrigerate until set.
Directions for the dulce de leche gelatin
- Heat the milk with the dulce de leche, when it boils remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Pour in the gelatin and mix.
- Separate the cheese gelatin from the mold.
- Pour the dulce de leche jelly mixture along the edges, moving the cheese jelly slightly.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Serve and enjoy!