- 4 large egg whites (at room temperature)
- 1 to 1/2 cup liquid stevia (depending on how sweet you want them)
- Gel food coloring
- Sugar-free colored sprinkles
- A big splash of Vainilla Molina
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 230 °F / 110 °C
- With an electric mixer, beat the egg whites on medium speed for 2 minutes. Gradually increase the speed to high.
- Add the sweetener and Vainilla Molina.
- When the mixture forms stiff peaks, separate into bowls to add the color.
- Add a small amount of edible gel food coloring and mix well to integrate the color.
- With the help of a piping bag, place a portion of meringue in the baking pan.
- Add sprinkles and bake for 15 minutes.
- Lower the oven temperature to 200 °F / 90 °C and bake for 45 minutes more.
- Turn off the oven and leave the meringues in the oven for one hour to dry.
- Remove and store in container.