DALGONA HOT CHOCOLATE
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of hot water
- ¼ cup of half and half
- A big splash of Vainilla Molina
- 1 cup of hot milk
- 2 or 3 toasted marshmallows for decoration
- Place the sugar and cocoa in a bowl.
- Mix well with the help of a spoon or a whisk.
- Add the hot water and continue whisking.
- Add the cream and Vainilla Molina, and continue mixing.
- Pour the hot milk into a glass and add the chocolate mixture.
- Decorate with 2 or 3 toasted marshmallows and enjoy.