- 8 vanilla or chocolate chip cupcakes
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- A big splash of Vainilla Molina
- Churros cut in small pieces, for decoration
- Cinnamon / sugar mixture for decoration
- Beat the butter with the cream cheese, powdered sugar, Vainilla Molina and cinnamon until you have a smooth frosting.
- Decorate the cupcakes with the frosting using a piping bag with a curly dough stick.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Stick a piece of churro on top.
- Serve and serve with milk.