TANGERINE BUNDT CAKES WITH CHAMPAGNE GLAZE
Ingredients for the bundt cakes
- 1 stick of unsalted butter at room temperature
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp of tangerine grated zest
- 2 eggs
- A big splash Vainilla Molina
- 1 cup of sifted flour
- A pinch of salt
- Oil spray to grease the baking pan
- Sugar pearls for decoration
Ingredients for the glaze
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp of Champagne
Directions for the bundt cake
- Preheat the oven to 356 ºF / 180 ºC
- Spray the baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and granulated sugar until it forms a fluffy texture.
- Add the tangerine zest and mix well.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating immediately after beating.
- Add a big splash of Vainilla Molina!
- Stir in the sifted flour and the pinch of salt, using a spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Pour the batter into the greased molds using a piping bag.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Use a toothpick to make sure they are baked through.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before unmolding.
- Make sure they are completely cool before frosting.
Directions for the glaze
- In a small bowl, combine the powdered sugar, Champagne and stir until smooth.
- Spoon the frosting over the cupcakes and add the sugar pearls.