SUPER FUDGE BROWNIES
- 2 dark chocolate bars, chopped
- 1/4 + 1/2 cup of cocoa powder, divided
- 1 tbsp of espresso powder
- 1 + 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- A big splash of Vainilla Molina
- 2 tsp of salt
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 356 ºF and prepare the baking pan with waxed paper.
- Chop 2 dark chocolate bars and mix them with: 1/4 cup of cocoa powder 1 tbsp of espresso powder 1 ¼ cup of melted butter
- Let stand for 2 minutes WITHOUT MIXING.
- Then mix with a balloon whisk.
- In another bowl mix 2 cups of regular sugar, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, a big splash of Vainilla Molina, 2 and salt.
- In another bowl crack open the 6 eggs to make it easier to pour them. Start beating the sugar mix and add the 6 eggs in one by one.
- Beat for 10 minutes.
- Continue beating and add the chocolate mixture that was made at the beginning.
- Add 1 cup of flour and ½ cup of cocoa powder.
- Mix with wrapping motions using a spatula.
- Pour over the baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes take it out, and slam it over a surface
- Bake for another 25 minutes.
- Let cool before slicing and decorating.